A Little Thunder Humbucking Pickup - New!
- Brand new, multi-input codec and DSP
- Double the Capacitive touch Controls from previous version, for easy on/off, customizable operation
- Patented Low Note Priority Mode option (Only the lowest note being played between E, A or D string receives the bass application, perfect for strumming chords and keeping the bass signal uncluttered)
- Double capacity battery included
- Micro USB for fast charge/data transfer
- Bluetooth integration
- Ultra high density Lithium Polymer Prism cell battery
- New LED indicators
- Alnico V Humbucker organic signal (8.8k DC resistance)
- Firmware updatable to assign external pickup control
A Little Thunder's circuitry has been redesigned from the ground up to offer an even better near-zero latency bass response, refined low note priority sensing due to a new processing engine & higher output from the passive humbucker portion that sounds incredible & 2x the capacitive touch sensors and bluetooth integration (to be utilized via firmware updates throughout 2019)
Product Description - A Little Thunder is fully revolutionized & patented pickup that gives guitarists the ability to play guitar + bass together… or separately. Each of the two pickups in A Little Thunder™ can operate independently. The top humbucker pickup allows all 6 guitar strings to be heard, as they normally are. A second pickup for the bottom E, A & D strings drops the organic frequency at -1 octave or -2 octaves using an acclaimed near-zero latency with state-of-the-art components. Our Low-Note-Priority™ feature allows you to give the bass effects to only the lowest of the 2 strings being played, great for chords & strumming.